TMLT offers convenient and useful resources to meet the continuing medical education (CME) needs of our members. Our risk management CME courses allow physicians and staff to apply what they learn to every day practice and ultimately enhance patient safety.
TMLT members who complete a 2.5-hour risk management CME activity may be eligible for a 3% premium discount (up to $1,000 per course) that will be applied to their next eligible policy period. Two courses can be taken per year.
- Online CME: Convenient online format and one-stop access to all our courses.
- Home-study programs: Members can earn CME credit and premium discounts by completing CME activities from our Case Closed and the Reporter publications.
- E-learning programs: Including Fetal Assessment and Monitoring from Advanced Practice Strategies' eLearning center.
- CME Seminars: Offered through both TMLT-hosted events and TMA seminars.
- Customized Programs: We will work with your team to create custom CME programs designed for your practice group.
For more information, please visit our online CME portal.