2018 TMLT scholarship applications now available
TMLT will award one $10,000 scholarship in June 2018 to a Texas medical student. The scholarship recipient will be chosen based on financial need and ability to evaluate and describe patient safety concerns in a case study.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- be entering their third or fourth year at a Texas medical school in Fall 2018;
- be able to demonstrate financial need; and
- be able to communicate a commitment to patient safety through an essay.
To apply, students should submit the following:
- a completed application (incomplete applications will not be considered);
- a statement of financial need; and
- a short essay (no more than 500 words) describing the risk management considerations for a closed claim study provided with the application.
Deadline to apply for the scholarship is June 1, 2018. Winners will be announced in July.
Entries will be judged by the TMLT Business Development Committee, a group comprising Texas physicians. For complete details, please review the TMLT Memorial Scholarship Rules and Regulations included with the application.
Questions? Please contact Hannah Morgan at 800-580-8658 ext. 5926 or email@example.com.