Our Risk Management Department conducts practice reviews to determine risk exposures in your practice. Reviews are free to all policyholders and can be completed without disrupting your patient appointments or business operations.
During a practice review, a TMLT risk management professional will:
- tour and assess the practice for patient safety concerns;
- review medical records for strengths and weaknesses;
- review policies and procedures;
- meet with physicians to discuss findings; and
- prepare a recommendation report.
Due to the popularity of this service, practice reviews are scheduled approximately 90 days from the date of request.
TMLT policyholders who complete a practice review may earn a 5% premium discount after review recommendations are met. This discount continues through the expiration of the current policy plus two full policy periods.