Support for a new era of medicine.
Whether you've been challenged by telemedicine, have concerns about the health and safety of your staff, or are worried about your practice finances, know that TMLT supports you.
- As part of our commitment, we will not cancel any policy for non-payment due to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- TMLT remains financially strong. Though other medical liability carriers are raising rates in 2022 to account for market uncertainty, our rates remain stable.
- Your TMLT coverage will protect you through the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. If circumstances require you to reduce operations, shut down, or suspend your practice, please contact TMLT to discuss leave-of-absence options or part-time coverage. Our policies also include coverage for telemedicine.
- If a positive COVID-19 test result means you are unable to work, you can request locum tenens coverage under your TMLT policy. If you are a retired physician volunteering to help during the pandemic, we offer volunteer coverage at no cost
- We’ve collected all of our resources in one place. Visit the Resource Hub for guidance on telemedicine, patient relations, and physician stress and burnout.
Discover all the ways TMLT can support you. Request a quote or apply for coverage today.