Whether you've been challenged by telemedicine, have concerns about the health and safety of your staff, or are worried about your practice finances, know that TMLT supports you.
- As part of our commitment, we will not cancel any policy for non-payment due to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- TMLT remains financially strong. Though other medical liability carriers are raising rates in 2022 to account for market uncertainty, our rates remain stable.
- Your TMLT coverage will protect you through the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. If circumstances require you to reduce operations, shut down, or suspend your practice, please contact TMLT to discuss leave-of-absence options or part-time coverage. Our policies also include coverage for telemedicine.
- If a positive COVID-19 test result means you are unable to work, you can request locum tenens coverage under your TMLT policy. If you are a retired physician volunteering to help during the pandemic, we offer volunteer coverage at no cost
- We’ve collected all of our resources in one place. Visit the Resource Hub for guidance on telemedicine, patient relations, and physician stress and burnout.