Per Patient policies are designed for emergency medicine groups and urgent care groups, as well as other groups that are structured on a per-encounter basis. These flexible policies are more cost effective, with pricing based on the number of visits rather than the number of physicians in the group.
THE PER PATIENT MODEL INCLUDES:
- legal expenses: $50,000 per claim / $100,000 per policy period;
- Medefense coverage;
- cyber liability coverage;
- employment practices liability coverage (EPLI);
- premises liability coverage; and
- medical director coverage.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- dividend credits;
- customized pricing;
- incurred but not reported (IBNR) coverage for physicians no longer with the group;
- coverage of allied health care professionals;
- different limits of liability options and structures available; and
- flexible policy form.